The National Association of Medicaid Directors held its fall conference recently outside Washington, D.C.
Many of the materials used during that conference are now publicly available, including video clips from speeches by CMS Administrator Seema Verma and others and presentations on a number of subjects, including:
- Medicaid’s role in supporting community engagement and economic mobility
- busting the silos of physical and behavioral health care
- alternative payment models and addressing the social determinants of health
- early intervention in behavioral health
- the opioid epidemic
- pediatric innovations in Medicaid
Go here for links to the speeches and presentations offered at the conference.