https://safetynetalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/nasnh-logo.png 0 0 NASNH Administrator https://safetynetalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/nasnh-logo.png NASNH Administrator2017-01-19 06:00:292017-01-19 06:00:29MedPAC Meets
Last week the independent agency that advises Congress on Medicare payment issues met for two days in Washington, D.C.
- payments for hospital inpatient and outpatient services, ambulatory surgery centers, dialysis facilities, and hospice care
- payments for post-acute-care providers
- a unified payment system for post-acute-care services
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part B and Part D payments
- Medicare-covered primary care services
- implementation of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015
Go here for links to the issue briefs and presentations used at the MedPAC meeting and for a transcript of the meeting.