The Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission has released several new reports, including:
- a look at how states exercise flexibility in their individual Medicaid programs;
- methodologies for setting Medicaid per capita caps;
- a review of how states are addressing high-cost hepatitis C drugs in their Medicaid programs;
- an analysis of Medicaid disproportionate share hospital payment (Medicaid DSH) allotments and payments; and
- an analysis of when states will exhaust their CHIP allotments.
MACPAC is a non-partisan legislative branch agency that advises Congress, the states, and the administration on Medicaid and CHIP payment and access issues.
Find links to these and other MACPAC reports here, on the MACPAC web site.