The Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission met in Washington, D.C. earlier this month. The issues on MACPAC’s agenda were:
- state readiness to report mandatory core set measures
- analysis of buprenorphine prescribing patterns among advanced practitioners in Medicaid
- Medicaid’s statistical information system (T-MSIS)
- Medicaid disproportionate share hospital payment (Medicaid DSH) allotments
- Medicaid policies related to third-party liability
- Medicaid and maternal health
A transcript of the MACPAC meeting is now available. Find it here.